COVID 19 Update from Budapest Airport Transfer Plus
All our drivers are fully vaccinated.
As coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions are lifted in Hungary, it is important that we all use personal judgement to manage our own risk. All of us can play our part by exercising common sense and considering the risks.
While no situation is risk free, there are actions we can take to protect ourselves and others around us when travelling.
Following this guidance will help you stay safe, and protect others by controlling the spread. Every action to help reduce the spread will reduce any further resurgence of the virus in the coming months.
You may wish to consider the following in order to help you to travel safely:
- plan your journey and check your route
- check with your operator regarding any policies they may have in place
- open or keep windows open for ventilation where it is possible for you to do so
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- avoid touching your face
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- dispose of waste safely, including items such as used disposable face coverings